Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dinosaur Stomp





















I have just returned from teaching my Compasses and Vines class at Ballarat Patchwork today and I have enjoyed a wonderful day of fabric fun and inspiration. Well done girls with all your wonderful compasses. I wish I had remembered to take the camera so I could have posted a photo! Being new to blogging I didn't think of such things but I'll be back in May and I will remember then!



Emma has a wonderful shop full of colour and vibrancy I always enjoy going and come home truly inspired.



She has bought my latest pattern the DINOSAUR STOMP along with some other favourites, the Lone Star, Flowers and Stones and The Squadron. These can be purchased through her at http://www.ballaratpatchwork.com.au/ and while you're there check out her great "Scrap Bag" blog.

I must say when I got home I was pleasantly surprised that my darling husband, (who had the 3 monsters all day) had cooked delicious steak sandwiches on Turkish bread with rocket and wait for this made homemade capsicum and caramelised onion chutney to go with it!! It was amazing. Thank you Babe! I wish I could go out to work more often.

No comments: